Retail Assistant Communications Manager, UK Marketing
£15 p/h PAYE / £18.66 p/h Umbrella
Contract until 31/12/2022
HSBC are excited to be welcoming a new Retail Assistant Communications Manager to their team! This role is important within the marketing funcition and if successful, you will be responsible for supporting the end to end delivery of all Retail marketing communications activity. You will be part of the team responsible for all customer facing communications such as Welcome Brochures, Product Brochurs, Factsheets etc.
You will be part of a team which is responsible for ensuing that all marketing communications activity and content, regardless of channel, is aligned to the brand and cohesive. You would be responsible for supporting Brand growth and marketing activities & product and proposition sales and sharing best practice amongst the marketing community.
If you are a passionate and hardworking marketing professional do not hesitate to apply!
Day-to-day tasks are as follows:
- Assist HSBC in rolling out a new visual identity across all forms of customer facing communications
- Work within the team to deliver new and updated product communications across the branch
- Continually review assets to identify content that could be deemed a financial promotion
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs whilst managing expectations especially regarding print vs digital requests
- Work to ensure that all documentation (brochures, factual documents etc.) are accessible
- Create a positive working environment by encouraging collaboration, commitment, and excellence
Key Experience / Skills:
Experience and skills that are required for this role are as follows:
- Previous marketing experience
- Experience with email marketing
- Effective Stakeholder Management experience
- Someone with an inquisitive nature who is passionate about this line of work
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply, either apply direct! Or please contact me on 0161 924 1380 / Katie.Harrison@jeffersonwells.co.uk