Location – Leeds (be able to travel to Leeds office) – hybrid role
Day Rate – £510 PAYE
Contract – 3 months with likely extension till end of 2023
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Fraud Manager
Understanding of the UK Fraud landscape to support multiple projects and change initiatives involving Digital and staff channel Payments Fraud and Scams detection to protect our customers.
Develop and maintain Payment Fraud mitigation strategies across UK brands, products, and journeys with specific focus on key fraud typologies leveraging comprehensive internal and external data sources
Knowledge / Experience
· Knowledge of calibrating and optimising fraud detections tools such as SAS EFM, ThreatMetrix, Biocatch, Feedzai, Falcon, Actimize and Featurespace
· Detailed UK banking knowledge is essential, with proven experience working at a management level with Fraud Analytics/ Fraud Strategy (ideally 4 years)
· Hands-on experience in analytics and strategy deployment leveraging SAS.
· Strong stakeholder management skills and experience of working across multi-disciplinary and cross-functional set-up.
· Worked as fraud manager
· Used fraud tools such as - SAS EFM, ThreatMetrix, Biocatch, Feedzai, Falcon, Actimize and Featurespace
· Able to optimise fraud roles
· Experience with working on different fraud project
· 4 years plus Experience with Leading fraud teams as you will have 2 to 4 colleges to lead.
· Stakeholder management experience so must be a strong communicator
· Need to be fraud SME , review analyzing trends and make recommendation not just purely analytics
· Must be established in fraud so can really provide that fraud knowledge and advice
· Must have the banking experience
· Optimizing fraud strategies
· Experience of Uk banking on payments/ card
· Experience with managing a team
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on Anthony.Oguntokun@jeffersonwells.co.uk