- Supporting defining and execution of the test strategy – building test plans in line with overarching guidance and strategy as set by programme
- Managing a pool of Test Analysts – project management of hourly / daily execution
- Coordinating the test execution for the global programme – management of test preparation, test execution and reporting
- Supporting with defect management – analysis, project management and remediation
- Programme management of specific elements of the Test programme plan
- End to End Testing including Functional, UAT and calculation testing
- Advise transformation leads on Liquidity and Transaction FX – feasibility, timings, dependencies, issues etc.
- Provide management and deployment of Change Delivery teams as required
- Manage End to End testing across Liquidity initiative and Transaction FX
- Marshal the internal Subject Matter Expertise within the Bank to deliver capabilities.
- 7+ years’ experience on large programmes managing disbursed teams as Test manager
- Extensive experience of end-to-end test cycle management within complex Finance Change programmes
- Financial reporting and Operational Accounting awareness – ability to understand and assess the impact of complex changes to the existing Operating Model
- Finance architecture and Data Model experience – ability to drive solutions across the Finance Operating Model and draw together subject matter resources from across the Bank to resolve issues as required
- Preferred - Strong understanding of HSBC Group structures, values, behaviours, processes and objectives
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables, often with competing deadlines
- Ability to act as the interface between the Business and IT Functions
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and pursue to closure
- Liquidity experience preferable
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
If you think you are a perfect fit for the role or interested to hear more information, we would love to hear from you!
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on email@example.com