Job title – RWA Validation Analyst
Location – London, Paddington
Rate – PAYE £ 440.00/ Umbrella £571.27 per day
Start date – ASAP
Contract – Until December 22nd (with a review to possibly extend)
Our client are currently seeking an experienced Validation Analyst to join their Basel 3 team working remote/hybrid from the London, Paddington office. If you are successful with this role as a RWA Validation Analyst you will be expected to conduct the end-to-end validation process and will be responsible for supporting the rollout of the FOTC system solution and operating model to the business process by co-ordinating with various programme and external workstreams.
- You will be working with dynamic plans in a fast moving environment, continually assessing priorities and progress and adjusting course where necessary, being sure to maintain the buy-in of stakeholders.
- You will be contributing towards defining the project validation approach, considering all change impacts including people, process and technology
- setting up of new teams, training and communication, contingency plan, through to business readiness assessment.
- You will be expected to report the status, risks and issues to validation manager.
- You will be partnered with the IT and external Vendors to help ensure their contributing delivery responsibilities are successful
- You will work within a team of change & implementation analysts.
- You will Support the validation and testing leads in defining and executing the programme test strategy
- You are expected to have an understanding of different test approaches (waterfall, Agile, v-model), tools and techniques to facilitate a team in test preparation and execution activities
• Minimum of 3 years as a Validation/Test/Data/System Analyst
• Experience of working with teams in large complex Programmes within the financial services industry
• Experience in delivering change within a services environment and an appreciation of regulatory and compliance imperatives
• Good experience of assessing the potential impacts of change and planning / delivering actions which can be taken to embed change effectively for benefits realisation
• Practical understanding of software development lifecycles and methods, including requirements definition and testing in both waterfall and Agile environments
• Proven management track record in dynamic environments, with the ability to support large teams with diverse backgrounds and skill-sets, both locally and offshore and to maintain a global perspective
• Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills including the ability to listen to and influence stakeholders at all levels, and to build consensus among a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
• Ability to provide SME knowledge in specific area to continuously improve areas of practice
If this role is of interest to you then please contact me:
0161 503 3375
Please also see below link to our HSBC Career hub: -