Role – RWA Validation Lead
Rate – £522.50 PAYE/ £678.38 Umbrella per day
Location –London (Hybrid Role)
Contract- 6 months
The RWA Validation Lead is managing the end-to-end validation process and is responsible for rolling out the FOTC system solution and operating model to the business process by co-ordinating with various programme and external workstreams.
- The role has been created to manage Global Finance change initiatives and to ensure change delivery in a globally consistent, coherent and effective manner.
- The role holder will operate at a senior manager level and engage a wide spectrum of senior stakeholders across the bank. A key element of this role is to manage senior relationships in Finance, HOST, Risk and the business.
- The role holder will lead, influence, motivate and guide stakeholders and team members.
- The role holder will work effectively across multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Overall Role Responsibilities:
- Define the project validation approach, considering all change impacts including people, process and technology
- Take ownership of the end-to-end implementation plan and manage the change management process
- Work with dynamic plans in a fast moving environment, continually assessing priorities and progress and adjusting course where necessary, being sure to maintain the buy-in of stakeholders.
- Accountable owner for delivering the activities to enable effective implementation and mitigate risk and issues e.g. stakeholder engagement, set up of new teams, training and communication, contingency plan, through to business readiness assessment, roll out and benefits realisation.
- Partner with various programme workstreams, including requirement, design and delivery, to enable the transition of programme deliverables from workstreams into business as usual processes
- Partner with the IT and external Vendors to help ensure their contributing delivery responsibilities are successful
- Partner with the Operation, Analytics and TOM team to ensure they are embedded in the business transition activities
- Partner with the business leaders and stakeholders to understand the business need and provide visible change leadership
- Partner with other programmes and manage the dependencies
- Lead a team of change & implementation analysts. Define the role and responsibilities and manage the day-to-day activities by exception. Provide prioritisation when necessary.
- Defining and executing the programme test strategy
- Apply extensive understanding of different test approaches (waterfall, Agile, v-model), tools and techniques to lead a team in test preparation and execution activities
Governance, Controls and Audit
- Manage the implementation entry and exit/sign-off governance. Ensure the business benefit is realised Lead the team to guarantee exit deliverables – completion of scripts, completeness of results, exit reports, etc.
- Manage the programme in alignment with Business Transformation Framework (BTF) standards.
- Support the internal and external audit. Ensure the relevant controls are met
Key Experience / Skills:
Experience and skills that are required for this role are as follows:
- Minimum of 3 years as a Validation/Test/Data/System Analyst
- Experience of working with teams in large complex Programmes within the financial services industry
- Experience in delivering change within a services environment and an appreciation of regulatory and compliance imperatives
- Good experience of assessing the potential impacts of change and planning / delivering actions which can be taken to embed change effectively for benefits realisation
- Practical understanding of software development lifecycles and methods, including requirements definition and testing in both waterfall and Agile environments
- Proven management track record in dynamic environments, with the ability to support & direct large teams with diverse backgrounds and skill-sets, both locally and offshore and to maintain a global perspective
- Demonstrated good portfolio management skills and ability to develop project plans and manage complex projects which span organisation boundaries
- Strong management, decision-making, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills including the ability to listen to and influence stakeholders at all levels, and to build consensus among a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Ability to provide SME knowledge in specific area to continuously improve areas of practice
- Technical Language background i.e. GCP, SQL, Python, Azure etc
- Credit risk and RWA knowledge
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org/01615035521