Job title – Programme Manager - Asset Management Business Transformation
Location – London (Hybrid)
Rate – PAYE £800 / Umbrella £1038.66 per day
Start date – ASAP
Contract – 12 months
Our client HSBC are currently seeking a Programme Manager contractor to join their HSBC Asset Management Business Transformation – Investments (“BTI”) team. Undertaking a hybrid working role, this contract will be for 12 months.
As a Programme Manager within the Investments Business Transformation function you will lead and support change initiatives within the Investments Function. BTI helps in delivering those initiatives throughout the complete programme lifecycle / end-to-end ensuring effective management and oversight utilizing HSBC Group-standard programme change frameworks and tools. This includes leading planning and prioritization, cost estimate and management, solution design, project delivery, quality assurance, roll out and transition to BAU. The successful candidate will work with Business Sponsors, Programme and Project Managers, Data Management team, IT,Operations and other areas across Asset Management.
Our purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunity for our more than 40 million customers. We’re bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
Here’s what you might expect on a typical day:
- Support business leadership in originating, managing and leading change through deployment of strategic programmes
- Actively manage and co-ordinate the delivery, handling changes as they arise and keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed change outcomes and benefits
- Fully establish the governance structure, develop the resourcing plan and budgets for programmes
- Shape plans and drive programme delivery by working closely with Technology and other business partners
- Oversee the tracking of risks, issues and dependencies, assess impact on the change strategy and take action to minimise impact
- Create and provide regular reporting on progress against plans to management, project sponsors and steering committees
- Understands the importance of solution design quality; manages all stakeholders through design-led change approach
- Provide “hands on support” where appropriate to drive programme deliverables.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of Asset Management / Investment Banking (Front-Office) is required incl. Decision Support & Analytics, Portfolio Management, Investment restrictions, Dealing
- Knowledge of Asset Management / Investment Banking Middle-Office, Back-Office, Performance, Risk, Reporting, Compliance is a plus
- Cross asset class experience (equity, fixed income, derivatives, etc.)
- Experience of Bloomberg AIM portfolio management system is a plus
- Experience of business analysis and target operating model analysis and definition
- Multi-disciplinary – Analysts need to be able to support the shaping of the business requirements and solution designs that encompass all aspects of the delivery (stakeholders, process, policy, technology, data, infrastructure etc
- Executing re-engineering efforts across a global business to maintain a global perspective on business transformation and re-engineering efforts
- The ability to devise efficient solutions to business challenges and provide analytic expertise in operational and business change.
- The ability to work with limited supervision; the ability to make decisions regarding assigned projects independently or with limited direction from management.
- Ability to lead groups of individuals on a project basis; the capability to render quick, decisive actions as required by sudden crises
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead groups of individuals on a project basis
- Ability to render quick decisive actions as required by sudden crises
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects/tasks
- Strong Analytical/problem solving skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years relevant experience
Please also see below link to our HSBC Career hub: -
If you are relevant or interested please don’t delay, contact me on 0161 503 5517 / email@example.com