Role: Client Services Manager
Contract: Full Time
We are currently seeking to hire a Client Services Manager (CSM) to join our growing Managed Services Team who will be responsible for managing the onboarding process for new and existing clients and contingent workers across EMEA. The role will be home based with visits or onsite work at our client offices and visits to our CXC office locations.
The Client Services Manager will be responsible for the full end to end management and delivery of the managed services client solutions for their respective area/s of responsibility and will contribute in the delivery to the overall client solutions. The CSM is responsible of ensuring all legislative guidelines and compliance requirements are always met in each country where solutions are delivered.
The CSM will develop strong relationships and work in partnership with client stakeholders, our partners, the direct sourcing team, suppliers, candidates, contingent workers and internal CXC individuals in the management of the full lifecycle of the contingent workforce requirements from requisition through to invoicing and payment and subsequent assignment termination within the SLA and KPI’s in the most cost efficient and effective manner.
- Relationship management related to all requirements in the implementation of new client solutions
- Establish and develop relationships across the client’s business including senior managers/directors, hiring managers, talent acquisition and human resources
- Ensure alignment with strategy and delivery of full req to check lifecycle
- Support clients with recruitment, on-boarding, assignment management and off-boarding activities
- Supplier management, training and performance reviews
- Ensure a smooth on-boarding process for both transition and newly hired contingent workers and proactive management to ensure they are engaged throughout the onboarding process and during their assignment
- Responsible for ensuring100% adherence to all respective legal & compliance processes and that these are satisfied throughout the on-boarding process for both employed and self-employed solutions
- 1st CXC escalation point of contact for hiring managers, suppliers, candidates, and contingent workers
- Responsible for the candidate/contingent worker care and management through to termination and offboarding
- Assist in the construction and maintenance of client specific operations manuals
- Ensure all requirements are entered onto and managed on the respective systems including CRM’s and VMS platforms, and that data is 100% accurate and up to date
- Manage daily trackers to ensure accurate overviews can be provided at short notice – Knowing your account portfolio is of paramount importance from active headcount, new onboards, terminations
- Assist the Operations Director to implement cost savings initiatives and reduce time to hire
- Manage and deliver ad hoc project work as required directed by the senior management and project team
- Preparation of rate cards to enable build into VMS tools
- System build and system testing across new technologies
- Lead supplier kick off calls, onboarding and supplier set up for new programmes and existing
- Deliver training to stakeholders and users of new and existing programmes
- Pricing and quotations on new bids across EMEA
- Creating presentations and delivering these to client and partners
- Solid experience within recruitment industry (agency or inhouse)
- Knowledge of Contingent Labour, MSP or RPO Sector would be advantageous
- Understanding of EMEA employed solution complexities would be advantageous
- Previous experience of leading a small team, ideally including remote management would be advantageous
- Outstanding stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
- Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility, and commitment to delivery
- Experience of managing the full cycle of hiring and onboarding workers
- Evidence of flexibility within current/previous roles
- Strong attention to detail and administration skills (strong Excel and PowerPoint skills is highly desirable)
- Open minded, inventive with commercial thinking and a solution-focused mindset
- Team player with proven ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Keen to travel (when permitted)
- Given the nature of the role and high volumes, the role will require the successful candidate to be flexible in terms of managing their own clients, roles, managing onboarding, recruitment, and administration
- Exposure to the issues associated with recruitment – legislation, HR practices, trends, alternative recruitment solutions is a plus.
- Appetite to succeed and enhance solutions providing the best of the best in service delivery