CXC is the premier contractor management provider. With over 30 offices delivering services to over 50 countries throughout the world. We're looking for remarkable talents to build your future with our Clients!
- Create both new and renewal Customer Pricing Sheets, amendments, post documents for approvals and assemble agreement consolidation proposals to support Worldwide Sales Teams.
- Support teams with the creation of, and ad-hoc changes/enhancements to, customized agreement quotes, price sheets, and amendments for contract negotiations.
- Support teams with tracking of business data and maintenance of data reporting integrity via data entry.
- Work on individual projects in various areas for the sales team.
- Up to 2 years of experience in team support services,
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience)
- intermediate-level knowledge of Excel,
- excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English,
- ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, and comfortable working in a quick turnaround environment, while maintaining accuracy,
- ability to be a reliable, hands-on deliverer of quality results,
- strong team-working skills with the ability to work independently,
- demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion,
- attention to detail,
- analytical skills.
We hope so! Apply for this role today to register your interest.
Due to high volume, we will only be able to respond to those that have been shortlisted.