Senior Quality Coordinator
6 Month Contract
Pay: up to £20 per hour PAYE
- To lead, prioritize and provide an effective Product Release Service which ensures that all products released for sale or further processing have a quality appropriate to their intended use i.e. comply with Company GMP standards, Product Quality Specifications and Regulatory requirements.
- To generate and review product related technical documents such as Product Quality Reviews and Quality Agreements.
- This involves the collation and interpretation of data and information such as analytical results/trends, regulatory/validation/engineering information.
- To lead and direct investigative work into products failing to meet requisite standards (and regulatory issues). Also to develop and agree corrective actions arising from such incidents.
- To investigate and report product customer complaints.
- Lead deviation investigation clinics Candidates must have background in Quality Assurance, with knowledge of GMP (and regulatory) requirements and
Skills and Experience:
- HNC, Degree in Chemistry or equivalent in a science subject.
- Ability to manage multiple activities concurrently as roles are within high volume, complex areas. Able to demonstrate clear, reliable & timely decision making skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership would be an advantage as depending on knowledge and experience, the individual may be required to lead a small shift team
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.