Clinical Study Manager
GSK Stockley Park
12 Month Contract
- Accountable to ensure all relevant studies follow GSK SOPs and GCP.
- With direction, may matrix with key Study conduct partners. Assist with maintaining relationships and monitor performance of CRO's and other vendors.
- With direction from Senior Clinical Staff, collaborate with Clinical Operations functional groups (Regional Monitoring, Data Management, and Operations Management) to ensure on time delivery of studies.
- Provide input into identifying implications of study progress upon overall timeline goals conduct plans.
- With oversight manage study start-up, conduct and close-out. manage clinical trial material.
- Assist in the management of CRO's or other outsourcing partners as appropriate.
- Provide input into content and execution of investigator meetings / may present selected topics. Provide input into development of CRF.
- Provide input into site selection with coordinated input.
Please Note: international travel will be required once or twice a year.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.