The role will provide effective HR support to HRMs, Line Managers and where applicable employees across a range of HR activities to develop and enable them to deliver business objectives and add maximum value to the business.
As the job holder develops theirs skill they will understand and work within the One HR agenda.
Member of an in-country or in-business HR services group and works with other areas of HR to deliver effective HR solutions.
- Assist HRMs and Line Managers in the delivery of key and standardized HR activities
- Support line managers with interpretation of HR policies and processes and queries and provide guidance in line with company policy and procedure and local legislation.
- Support line managers with general coaching and advice on Workday
- Respond to queries from managers and employees referred from elsewhere including Service Hubs and escalate to HRMs as appropriate
- Participate in and support the delivery of key initiatives for business wide projects developed by the HR Centers of Excellence e.g. ITM (Integrated Talent management), Performance System
- Promote standardization and continuous improvement across the business in delivering HR services
- Participate in process improvement initiatives as required providing input about core HR processes.
- Identify HR risks and raise awareness to mitigate risk to GSK reputation
- As aligned with in country scope and in context of the current employment environment, resolve low risk ER/IR issues
- Support HRMs with the preparation of consultation briefing packs and employee impact analyses for proposed restructuring initiatives.
- Support HRMs with the assessment and selection process for business related restructuring initiatives
- Responsible for initial engagement with new hires within GSK and accountable for following and delivering the New Hire Calls to educate employees about the HR Operating Model.
- Be a champion in implementing the Customer Experience Model
- Understands and supports the One HR agenda
- Ability and demonstrated experience of working in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills and customer focus mindset to support delivery of HR solutions
- Ability to assess and identify route cause of issues and effectively problem solve
- Self starter able to maintain motivation and determination to see work through to completion over prolonged periods
- Experience exercising good judgment and working with people at all levels in the organization
- Demonstration of ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong analytical skills and sound knowledge of reporting tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects with tight deadlines and effective organisational skills
- Has experience in one field of HR or HR support, e.g. Hub, Recruitment
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging – to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That’s why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve. You will join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer https://www.youtube.com/user/gskvision/
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH? http://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/meet-our-people/