Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
• Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
• Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
- Act as project Co-ordinator to ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget
- Co-ordinate day to day project activities, resources and information, ensuring project targets (scope, schedule, cost, quality) are constantly monitored and controlled to drive successful project delivery
- Lead project deliverables in line with the project plan and ensure that all project deliverables are reviewed and approved by the appropriate stakeholders
- Identify, analyse and resolve project risks, issues, and dependencies and track these items
- Work competently on an independent basis
- Work collaboratively in a multidiscipline design team
- Drive adoption of security processes and embed delivery via end users and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to identify and meet project deadlines and deliverables to support other disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?