Treasury Project Manager
- Assigned to lead/co-ordinate project management activities for the business stream within a major tech transformation
- Partner with Project Business Lead to co-ordinate and plan all activities required by Treasury Teams / Subject Matter Experts to deliver project to time, cost and quality.
- Chair x-functional project meetings to ensure resolution of project issues
- Provide accurate and transparent Status/KPI Reporting for the Business stream of the project
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results/deliverables.
- Resolve escalated issues and refer problems to the appropriate level.
- Prepare management reports and presentations for the project as required.
- Organize and co-ordinate the Project Business teams.
- Assure the attainment of high quality results as scheduled and within budget.
- Tailor communications for the impacted audiences
- Ensure action plan is delivered by the business function
- Ensure project delivery risks are escalated in a timely manner and mitigation plans are created
- Track implementation progress and create suitable KPIs
- Experience of working in/with a Treasury function (or a Finance function as the minimum)
- Familiarity with the key phases of a large-scale Tech project deployment
- Understands basic finance concepts
- Senior relationship management and stakeholder management and influence.
- Large scale business transformation experience.
- Experience leading process simplification and standardisation.
- Ability to work with x-functional, global, and diverse teams.
- Programme management and change management knowledge at a strategic level
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, facilitation, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation capabilities along with a process-focused perspective
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment and to solve complex business and process problems
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships
- Demonstrated ability to provide influence and collaboration in a decentralised organizational structure
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging – to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That’s why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve. You will join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer https://www.youtube.com/user/gskvision/
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH? http://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/meet-our-people/