This role covers a PMO manager supporting the controlled delivery of a key workstream. This will involve supporting the Workstream Lead and Delivery Lead to ensure strong governance and active management of plans, scope, risks, issues, dependencies, benefits etc in line with standards and approaches set by the central transformation office.
- GSK has some key transformation initiatives being delivered and mobilised in support of our strategic priorities.
- A small central transformation office is in place to lead and oversee this portfolio of change which is enterprise in nature and complex.
- Strong programme management and delivery expertise is required to enable the successful governance, planning and implementation of the constituent initiatives in order to deliver on target outcomes.
- The roles will involve a fast-pace, variety and challenge and will require significant contact with senior stakeholders.
- High performers with demonstrable track record of delivery and impact.
- Demonstrable success in managing projects at enterprise / business / functional level or in working across a portfolio of initiatives concurrently.
- Strong programme management technical expertise.
- Experience working in global companies (via industry or consulting roles).
- Confident, proactive self-starters, comfortable in managing and engaging others.
- An advisory / consulting-type skillset / mindset - strong influencing/relationship-building, leadership, communication and problem-solving skills, all supported by strong EQ and learning agility.
- Primarily execution focus but ability to see the wood for the trees in terms of strategy and ensuring alignment.
WHO ARE WE?At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging – to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That’s why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve. You will join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer https://www.youtube.com/user/gskvision/
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH? http://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/meet-our-people/