Who Are We - GSK?We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
• Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
• Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
- To lead, prioritize and provide an effective Product Release Service which ensures that all products released for sale or further processing have a quality appropriate to their intended use i.e. comply with Company GMP standards, Product Quality Specifications and Regulatory requirements.
- To generate and review product related technical documents such as Product Quality Reviews and Quality Agreements.
- This involves the collation and interpretation of data and information such as analytical results/trends, regulatory/validation/engineering information
- To lead and direct investigative work into products failing to meet requisite standards (and regulatory issues).
- Also to develop and agree corrective actions arising from such incidents.
- To investigate and report product customer complaints.
- Lead deviation investigation clinics Candidates must have background in Quality Assurance, with knowledge of GMP (and regulatory) requirements
Along with the above experience, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- HNC, Degree in Chemistry or equivalent in a science subject.
- Ability to manage multiple activities concurrently as roles are within high volume, complex areas
- Able to demonstrate clear, reliable & timely decision making skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership would be an advantage as depending on knowledge and experience, the individual may be required to lead a small shift team
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?