Supply Logistics Specialist
12 Month Contract
Pay: up to £16 per hour (PAYE ONLY)
To maintain a safe, compliant and productive environment .
- Working collaboratively across other team members to ensure that all teams are successful delivering Customer Service.
- Planning, receiving, sampling, warehousing, dispensing and shipping of all materials required to support activities in the pilot plant, Packaging Operations and the Clinical Sites and Depots to ensure Patient Supply.
- Compliant process delivery for relevant Global Distribution business processes (cGxP receipt, storage, dispensing, picking, checking packing and shipping.
- Ensure work areas are maintained in an orderly, safe and compliant fashion.
- Participate in the Performance and Development Planning process.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure facilities, equipment, documentation, materials, processes and operating procedures comply with cGxP and EHS requirements.
- Work with customers and support teams to resolve urgent system and supply chain issues.
- Maintain Global Distribution facilities and equipment ensuring compliance with GSK policies, statutory requirement, regulatory requirements.
- Provide support for internal and external audits, as required.
- Contribute in improvement initiatives to identify and implement process improvements, procedures and best practices.
- Execute compliant ways of working and procedures governing cross border shipment of materials and products
- Deliver continuous improvement in operational efficiency, quality, safety and cycle time reduction
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.