This role is responsible for managing the partnerships, relationships and governance/oversight of contracts between GSK and all Talent Leadership and Organisation Development CoE (TL&OD) vendors/suppliers. It will provide advice and guidance on a global basis to Learning, HR and other GSK staff who are looking to purchase externally provided learning services or support. Additionally, the Third Party Learning Service (TPLS) Manager will use data on global learning spend to identify opportunities for rationalising GSK’s supply base and consolidating expenditure and will then lead specific projects to achieve the savings.
It will manage all of the day to day operational activities associated with ensuring that GSK’s suppliers deliver in accordance with their contractual obligations and will work in partnership with suppliers to drive process improvements that add further value to GSK businesses.
Key Job Functions:
• Working closely with procurement, drive a best practice approach to the sourcing of third party learning services globally across all businesses, whilst seeking opportunities to rationalise GSK’s supply base by analysing GSKs learning spend and identifying duplication and overlap.
• Manage the relationship between GSK and a number of critical suppliers across Vaccines, Consumer and GSF business units, ensuring that SLAs are met and that internal customers are satisfied with the service being provided. Conduct regular Quarterly Business Reviews, both operational and strategic with the suppliers to ensure that the relationship is meeting the needs of the business and adding value to GSK.
• Work closely with Service Request Management team and provide guidance and coaching in handling Learning Request Forms, Third Party Oversite, Privacy and Statement of Works to ensure third party activity correctly managed.
• Resolve any issues that occur with regards to the provision of third party learning services. This may include issues related to contractual terms, service delivery or financial services processes (P2P).
• Lead, implement and support continuous improvement initiatives with suppliers from diagnosis of issues/opportunities to conducting after action review (AAR). Activity will include stakeholder engagement, securing resources as needed, project management and application of the GSK change framework.
• Report performance metrics against agreed Service Level Agreement and proposed improvements to Service Levels.
• eLearning service delivery, accountable for leading service delivery and customer satisfaction for eLearning services: eLearning administration, content development, project management/RACI and vendor management.
• Lead the implementation of the new eLearning service strategy and accountable for improving the end to end model to achieve best in class capability.
• Ambassador the eLearning services to senior stakeholders and engage effectively to promote the services and understand, define and deliver against customer requirements.
• Experience of working directly with external suppliers and third parties. This may have been gained through a procurement related role or through management of supplier relationships in a business role.
• Experience in a service management environment, including the ability to understand root cause of issues and effectively problem solve using a full range of ADP tools or other service performance management methodology.
• Experience of delivering and managing eLearning projects.
• Demonstrated analytical skills and experience of working with metrics and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Proven ability to lead and influence others without direct line responsibility and to manage in a matrix environment across multiple businesses and in different cultures.
• Project management experience managing medium complex/sized projects.
• Prefer ADP Practitioner or lean sigma experience to drive continuous improvement.
• Experience of delivering and managing an eLearning service.
Third Party Learning Service Director
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?