GSK have invested in a new £95MM aseptic manufacturing facility at the Barnard Castle site. The facility has progressed through design & is now undergoing final construction stages.
This project is now facing an accelerated timeline for completion and delivery to allow manufacture of new products from the site.
This role is for a process engineer who will support commissioning & validation activities of this new facility.
Key areas of focus will be:
- Quality gas services
- Quality water systems
- Clean rooms
- Dispensing isolators
- CIP/SIP systems
- Process safety
- Past experience within the Pharmaceutical, Food, Cosmetics and/or Water industries is essential. A key focus of works will be on commissioning and validation so previous experience in these areas will be key. In particular a past history of working within a cGMP environment must be demonstrated by the applicant.
Specific work will be:
- Authoring of commissioning/validation protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Executing protocol packs
- Supervision of commissioning activities
- Coordination of on site contractors- final installation & modifications
- Troubleshooting of quality services on start up
- Managing handover of facilities to engineering/production operations teams
- 5 years+ experience in Process Engineering within Pharma, Food /Beaverages, Cosmetics or Water Industries.
- Past experience with CIP Systems, Pressurised Systems , High Purity Water, Quality gas systems, HVAC, Clean Room design/installation would be advantageous to the candidates selection.
- Must competent in delivery of validation/qualification documents for own work.
- Previous experience of cGMP & Data Integrity is essential.
- Highly motivated, self-driven & delivery focused- the position is available for support of a new sterile filling facility which is facing an accelerated timeline for construction & validation.
- Previous knowledge & understanding of Process Safety principles would benefit the applicant.
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging – to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That’s why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve. You will join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer https://www.youtube.com/user/gskvision/
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH? http://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/meet-our-people/