GSK is legally obliged to comply with all frequently changing trade compliance rules and regulations globally to ensure continued supply of all products around the world.
Trade Compliance is GSK’s response to ensure compliance with all customs and trade regulations globally and minimize risk associated with non-compliance e.g. fines, penalties, disruption to supply chain, reputational damage and potential imprisonment.
This role will be responsible for managing the Incoterms out of policy governance process, ensuring that all the data in our systems is compliant with the Global Incoterms policy and actively seek opportunities to change incoterms for financial benefit.
- Identify, define & deploy key projects and initiatives to address performance gaps and continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery
- Proactively seek opportunities around incoterms for financial benefits.
- Ensure effective data management of Incoterms data in GSK’s enterprise systems
- Drive compliance and consistency to policy through reporting, analysis and change management with required businesses and functions
- Enable business to comply and optimise costs associated with trade through identification of trends and potential opportunities, and risks
- Ensure changes to regulations either globally or locally are identified, impact assessed and embedded into the service delivery
- Provide expert advice and guidance on Incoterms queries within defined SLAs as well as report and escalate non-compliance
- Proactive management of trade compliance incoterms related risks in accordance with GSK’s strategic priorities.
- Manage the relationship and SLA with key internal and external customers
Job-Related Experience Required
- Working knowledge of Incoterms
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Good communication and people skills
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse data
- Strong strategic knowledge of GSK’s direction
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to manage a service
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity