- At least 5+ years Deployment/implementation with demonstrated configuration and client facing experience is needed
- SAP APO SNP is a must have for this role
- SAP ECC and Master Data experienceis highly desirable
- Data Migration experience is needed also for this role
- Support the Team Leaders to drive, and deliver standard processes, data and IT systems which areAligned to the overall strategic direction for GSK and the GSK overall operating model
- Integrated in to end-to-end process flows: driving alignment across multiple sites and functions to deliver value to the end customer
- Aligned to all relevant policies, procedures and regulatory standards.
20/30 % Travel to ASIA and EMEA is involved for this role
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity