Global Category Manager
GSK House, Brentford
6 Month Contract
Pay: up to £435 per day
As the Global Category Manager in GSK Tech, you will lead the creation, execution and management of comprehensive global sourcing strategies for GSK Tech. You will negotiate with leading software and services vendors as well as boutique suppliers.
- Engage and build strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders and business partners in GSK
- Understand the business requirements of key stakeholders and business partners and position the Procurement value proposition and deliver on the needs of key stakeholders and business partners through creation and execution of global sourcing strategies
- Identify and deliver business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation
- Ensure financial benefit delivered is recognized by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups to allow benefit capture and transparent decision making on how benefits are allocated by the business units, in line with the Spend Management Framework
- Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Driving sustainable value for GSK from key supplier relationships
- Candidate must be a degree holder (Procurement or related certifications are preferred)
- Must have a high level of proficiency with MS office programs (e.g. excel and PowerPoint)
- Tech Procurement experience is mandatory
- Strong acumen of corporate business norms and requirements with a broad understanding of procurement activities along with the ability to adapt quickly to new topics and responsibilities.
It is critical that the successful candidate has experience in negotiating and executing IT Software and Services contracts, as well as having experience partnering with senior stakeholders
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.