Delivery Manager: RPA, DevOps
The RPA Delivery Manager will be responsible for the implementation of projects and the transition to a DevOps service for RPA and analytics-based process-improvement solutions.
This entails identifying opportunities for solutions, defining and shaping the project approach, analyzing and developing requirements, driving insights and recommendations, and overseeing the design and delivery of the ultimate solution. The RPA Delivery Manager will ensure that appropriate support and delivery processes are in place to enable the delivery of high-quality service to end-users that meets business needs while complying with the relevant security and risk criteria.
Accountabilities for your role
- Solution Identification, Design and Implementation
- You will oversee the design and implementation of RPA solutions using GSK’s selected RPA platform. This will involve guiding a team of analysts and developers with some “hands-on” work.
- You will play a key role in process improvement reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business.
- Working with the project team and business SMEs, you will break down and analyze existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA supported solution.
- You will ensure that reporting metrics are put in place to measure the performance of RPA solutions.
Establishment of DevOps Services
- You will be responsible for the development of the ongoing DevOps service model for the RPA products.
- You will have accountability for designing and transitioning high performing service support functions to ensure that RPA solutions are performant and deliver in line with expected service levels.
- Build relationships and work closely with stakeholders across Group Operations to be well positioned to identify future opportunities for process improvement and automation solutions.
- Work closely with the relevant GSK Tech and Business forums to ensure stakeholders are aware of what’s happening with our automation strategy and to ensure that we are aligned to the GSK corporate RPA strategy.
Competencies for your Role
- Business Growth
- Leadership & Change
- Operational Excellence
- Accountability & Decision Making
- Communication & Influencing
Technical Competences for your Role
- 2-3 years’ experience working with RPA with 3+ years of programming experience (.NET, Java etc.) is required.
- 3+ years’ experience in a leading role within technical work streams or small Tech / RPA / data analytics solutions delivery teams
- Candidates must have experience of analysis and design of business processes
- Experience presenting solutions to senior management
- Prior experience with RPA development with one of the market leading RPA platforms (e.g. Automation Anywhere)
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (Mathematical/ Statistical)
- Highly PC literate with strong skills in MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience in RPA and Data Analytics essential
Further Expected Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to understand and re-engineer business processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce easily understood documentation. The successful candidate must be able to explain technical detail to non-technical colleagues and to interact at senior levels within the organization.
- Work to tight deadlines and enjoy steep learning curves
- An innovative, creative approach to problem solving.
- Embraces change, with solid project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures
Who Are We - GSK?We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity