Business Analyst: P2P, SAP
GSK has partnered with a third party organization (PRGX) who specialise in both ledger balance and payment reviews to indentifty non reconcilied debits / credit values along with any over payments and then, work onbehalf of GSK to recover these funds. Whilst the scope of the project scope and vision is one for global template, the current rollout plan needs to planned of this fully deployment across the GSK landscape.
Be accountable for project management / support and delivery of the PRGX process globally. Production of project goals & objectives. Focused on planning, resourcing, monitoring, timescales & quality. This role will be focussing upto 60% on PRGX, 40% on other Invoice to Settle related processes and smaller projects and or related tasks.
- Responsible for scoping, planning & execution of P2P GPO delivery of above projects, following an agile methodology where applicable.
- Understanding current and future potential processes for PRGX development, responsible for managing senior stakeholders in the business & in-cross functional programme teams to deliver objectives, direction and value from the project. This will include working closely with our outsourced partner / developer’s and reporting both in standup’s and against project deliverables at steerco, the whilst maintaining a strong working relationship with LOC’s and O2C GPO organization.
- Ensure effective project governance & controls are established, indentification and realization of business value.- ROI is a key metric which must be reported using the Emergn R model (GSK adoption of Agile methodology).
- Ensuring the scope of the PRGX solution, address the user stories and problem statement and maximises on the reduction of human touches to produce a regular and timely data file, with which the recovery partner can be more proactive, resulting in faster recoveries. – Silent running , reducing the cost of backend processes,reducing time, to recover unrecovered corporate funds, the PRGX process will ensure a review of all vendors accounts on a monthly cycle.
- Be the point of escalation for senior management, key stakeholders and the outsource partner in the PRGX project and any others as required.
- Responsible for leading & inspiring teams under pressure & ensure agile working to agreed timescales.
- Providing leadership support in all aspects of the PRGX project ensuring that global standarisation, aligment and efficiency is achieved.
- Responsible for regular project reporting, project wall management, senior stakeholder reporting, risk & issue management & planning.
- Responsible for updating the related Global Standard Operating Procedures for the above projects.
- Ensure alignment and manage any dependencies with other business projects, via participation in scrum of scrums
- To operate with a continuous improvement & inquisitive mindset with a view to simplifying processes & ways of working.
- Previous RPA or payments related projects
- Demonstrate correct disciplined use of Agile project management techniques & skills.
- Project management experience with SAP an advantage
- P2P experience within an ERP system/template .
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional project teams across a wide range of technical, functional & business disciplines
- To be able to maintain high professionalism, discipline & performance, not being afraid to address conflict situations & to hold people to account for their deliverables & commitments.
- Ability to manage projects from inception to successful implementation following a complete end to end lifecycle & requiring business change.
- Ability to manage people across different geographic locations, time zones and cultures.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid track record in setting and managing customer expectations with strong teamwork ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in identifying and prioritising workload, looking ahead & anticipating problems.
- Ability to conceptualise creative solutions, articulate them, and gain buy-in from senior managers.
- Ability to operate across boundaries and influence others.
- To be able to operate independently & have good judgement when to seek guidance & support.
- To have an ability to empathise with the teams but also motivate & encourage in a constructive & collaborative way.
- Ability to think and operate strategically but focussed on day to day delivery with an eye & view to the enterprise as well as the needs of the project.
- Must be hands on, should the need arise and be able to lead by example.
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity