Treasury Analyst: Cash, FX, Global Tax
- To support with the Treasury integration of newly formed GSK Pfizer Consumer JV reporting to Director, GTC
- Managing the day to day BAU JV workarounds prior to ERP market cutovers including both cash and FX
- Support the GTC Managers and Director GTC in delayed market closes
- Proactively work to reduce the level of excess cash held in the newly owned Pfizer Consumer business prior to full ERP and cash management integration
- Implement changes to bank mandates and both internal or external loan documentation to support the Day 1 readiness for Delayed markets
- Efficiently deliver the monthly manual netting process for the JV
- Monitoring Treasury activities in LOCs to ensure compliance to agreed strategies and Treasury policies.
- Problem solving skills and creative solutions are also needed in ensuring the smooth integration of new entities.
- Each country/legal entity has its unique issues. Supporting the managers in adjusting throughout the year to meet the changing business and regulatory requirements for the JV markets impacted
- The primary focus is with the Project team, JV Partner staff, external banks and local Finance Directors (“FD”) but other important contacts include the Business Shared Services, Corporate Departments including Global Tax, Corporate Legal and Corporate Secretariat. Skills required include excellent communication skills, influencing skills, and a team focus.
- Ensuring Treasury is a valued and requested participant in project discussions.
Education – Basic • Bachelors Degree in finance or accounting or related field
- Strong financial skills
- Treasury experience
Experiences – Basic • Involvement in cross-border transactions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- AMCT level or CIMA
- Understanding of banking and global cash management operations
- Experiences Preferred
- Multi-country work experience.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to deliver to a fixed timeline.
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity