Are you looking for an Team Assistant and Project Coordinator role or inspire to be one? Do you want a role which will allow you to contribute positively to not only your community but the world? Come and join us! Together we can serve the patients around the world to do more, feel better and live longer!
WHAT WILL YOUR JOB PURPOSE BE?
To provide an efficient and comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to SVP , Head GSK Transformation and her direct reports and be a key interface both internally and externally by using exceptional business knowledge, stakeholder management, administrative abilities and judgement.
WHAT WILL YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- Manage and support the SVP and direct reports on diary management and meeting coordination. Proactively looking ahead in the diary and ensuring that the diary is well managed and thoughtfully planned, and that the SVP has the relevant documents required.
- Co-ordinate multiple consulting companies engaged in the Transformation and Separation Offices , managing complex PO’s onboarding of consultants and follow up of consulting statements of work .
- Scans emails on a daily basis and within agreed parameters action emails as appropriate or requests further information on critical matters. Uses independent judgement to understand what is important and critical and support the action of these.
- Leads on the logistics for complex meeting management using Meeting Manager, including global department meetings and Townhalls. Be interested in being part of the meetings, understanding how the meetings add value to the department and managing the minutes/actions as appropriate.
- Maintains a high degree of proficiency in a variety of database, software, and internal systems, such as Workday, iTAG, Team Sites, Live Meeting, Boomerang, ESP, Groundscope, PeopleClick, Fieldglass, CERPS, Manager Self Service etc, in order to provide high-quality administrative support
- Work closely with CET Executive Assistants to coordinate appropriate planning of meetings and CET and Board pre read deadlines .
- Manage a high volume workload proactively to a consistently high standard, by setting priorities, objectives and target dates.
- Undertake ad hoc reports/projects as required, simultaneously with routine work, and may provide project leadership for department initiatives.
- Be able to manage and prioritise multiple stakeholder meeting requests across time zones and speak with credibility to senior stakeholders and colleagues
- Communicates with and responds to inquiries from internal customers at site, regional and global levels. Has good telephone manner and customer service orientation. Will communicate and interact with various senior leaders in GSK.
- Fosters team orientation and acts as role model in level of co-operation, support and willingness to team relationships
- Complete ad-hoc tasks when required
- Has a general knowledge of internal GSK Policy and changes to policy
- Experience providing administrative support for a senior executive within a global, multi-national company.
- Experience of working across more than one business unit and managing high profile internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in a role requiring a highly flexible approach to work and hours.
- Excellent IT skills (Advanced Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel skills)
- Excellent communication ability (both written and verbal).
- Proven experience of handling highly confidential information.
- Discretion and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred qualifications:
- Educated with a secretarial/administrative certification
- Digitally astute with great ability to navigate the new digital footprint we work in is highly desirable.
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity