Technical Project Manager: Digital Asset Management
GSKCH are deploying an updated Digital Asset Management solution to approximately 3,000 new and existing users between now and August 2020 .New users will come via Pfizer as part of the recent joint venture with GSK. User base will encompass GSK internal marketing personnel as well as associated Agency Users.Project will deliver enhancements to existing solution, integration with related solutions and migration of new assets and marketing materials into the tool to act as a single repository for users to find, upload, share and download in support of the new Marketing Operating Model. Objective of the DAM is to inspire creativity and optimise compliant asset re-use as part of a Global to Local strategy
GSK Consumer Health (CH) is transforming and developing its digital capabilities, process, and culture globally. The content efficiencies programme includes several initiatives to deliver new solutions, governance and drive efficiency savings.
The Streamline Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution, built on OpenText technology, is the single repository for Digital and TV assets. Originally deployed in 2018 the enhancement roadmap for 2019 and 2020 includes several workstreams.
- On a day to day basis the candidate will be responsible for owning and managing the delivery to plan across several workstreams (Technology, Change and Comms, Migration, Reporting and BAU Service)
- Manage and maintain the Project Backlog
- Control and own Sprint Planning and technical delivery
- Lead and host regular cadence meetings to ensure delivery of User Stories in line with business priorities
- Manage multi-vendor technical delivery team
- Report status and progress to Programme Leadership Team
- Assure delivery quality
- Work collaboratively with Business Project Manager to ensure change, reporting and migration workstreams aligned with technical delivery plan
- Ensure all issues raised from BAU team are accurately captured, assessed and prioritised for delivery
- Agile Project Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders
- Ability to create and manage a Project Plan
- Drive for decisions and removal of blockers
- Experience of DAM Implementations is also an advantage
- Experience of Open Text is an advantage
Who Are We - GSK?We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity