Delivery manager role to manage delivery of projects across Trade Compliance organisation driving business change by working collaboratively with different business stakeholders. The individual is required to have knowledge of implementing customs special regimes with experience and expertise in delivering projects within this business domain
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Manage projects across Trade Compliance
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Design, own and maintain the project delivery plan
- Drive communications to ensure that stakeholders are up to date
- Collaborate with different parts of the organisation to ensure successful delivery of the projects.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders and drive delivery of project to plan
- Escalate project risks, issues, challenges using the standard governance
- Setup project governance based on defined standards to ensure that project progress is tracked and discussed.
- Provide visibility to stakeholders on the progress of the projects through regular communications
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Customs Special Regimes
- Trade Compliance
- Compliance & Regulations
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?