Must have done Veeva implementation projects for Audit and/or risk management
- Project Leadership: Help lead multi-functional team (Tech, PMO, Business) to deliver project objectives (to scope, time, quality and cost)
- Senior stakeholder management: Ensure the appropriate business facing governance structures are in place for the project. Define and run steering meetings and/or business operational/ engagement forums and status updates.
- Level 1 Planning and Monitoring: Lead creation of L1 Plan on a Page and adherence to that plan.
- Status Reporting: Design Status Reporting for the Project including KPI definition/risks/issues/hot topics and requests for support.
- Issue Resolution: Facilitate cross workstream issue resolution and alignment.
- Resilience: Manage and monitor team resilience
- Cutover: Responsible for Cutover Governance (check point meetings and reporting), Consolidate and develop E2E cutover plans. Manage high-level cutover plan.
- Early Life Support: Facilitate design and deployment of early life support model
- Project Level Risk Management: Accountable for management of all Project level risks ensuring appropriate mitigation plans are in place and are tracked.
Key attributes and skills
- Senior relationship management and stakeholder management and influence.
- Large scale business transformation experience.
- Experience leading process simplification and standardisation.
- Ability to manage x-functional, virtual, global, and diverse teams.
- Previous experience in a cross-geography leadership position would be preferable.
- Programme management and change management knowledge at a strategic level
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, facilitation, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation capabilities along with a process-focused perspective
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment and to solve complex business and process problems
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, influence and collaboration in a decentralised organizational structure
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?