- To carry out microbiological monitoring / product testing or associated support activities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, methods or protocols.
- To complete documentation associated with these activities at the time and accurately with attention to detail.
- To calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Carry out relevant laboratory investigations for out of specification or atypical results with the team leader or senior technician.
- To ensure all relevant GSK and Agency policies and procedures are known, followed and applied as required including:
- High standards of GMP/GLP standards are followed at all times when on site
- All Site safety requirements are followed at all times when on site
- Correct PPE is worn as required at all times
- Training records are kept up to date
- Work areas are kept up to 5S standards
- Absenteeism is reported in a timely and correct manner
- Holiday is notified and approved in line with agency rules
Who Are We - GSK?We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity