The Controls optimisation program requires an individual capable of coordinating cross functional projects cross functionally and key stakeholders with very tight timelines. Coordination across various business andtechnology teams and within Finance in markets, regional, global and FS related teams and Global Finance Risk Management and Controls team members (FRMC).
This role will own the change delivery plans and track the progress of the Controls Optimisation Program and ensure quality solutions are designed and delivered on time from the business and technology teams. This role will ensure that appropriate stakeholders are identified and managed and key project/programme risks are mitigated and controls or key process steps are appropriate and implemented to the agreed schedule.
Key responsibilities include:
• Partner with the Tech Scrum Master to ensure smooth coordination of project activities between business & technology teams and end to end tasks (design, development and value realisation).
• Provides supports to the Controls Optimisation Delivery Lead to validate and track effectiveness of solutions vs original benefits
• Visibly promotes and role-models a professional, credible and valued approach to project and change management/delivery across the programme, and demonstrates the value of standards through effective application of knowledge, tools and expertise.
• Coordinates work streams to translate high-level strategy and scope into objectives and build out actionable implementation plans (e.g. resource plans, delivery plans, comms plans, change plans). Maintains project-level plans and supports the co-ordination and prioritization of activities and coordinates with Tech support.
• Conducts PMO activities at programme level including but not restricted to: executive level reporting of delivery progress/status; identification, monitoring and evaluation of programme risks, issues, dependencies and associated management strategies; tracking of programme deliverables, KPIs and benefits.
• Drive delivery of change through business coordination, communications and change management, target setting, planning, tracking and reporting utilising effective change management techniques, stakeholder identification and management.
• Promotes a culture of “challenge and support” with the Delivery Leads and Business Leads working on the implementation of the various initiatives.
• Develops/implements and manages pragmatic but effective quality assurance mechanisms across the programme. Identifies the need for and delivers ‘health checks’ for the overall programme and constituent work streams.
Skills & Competencies required:
• Prior experience managing programmes with a track record of high achievement in this role (typically 4-5 years of experience)
• Experience in managing the navigation of decisions and/or their execution through multiple parties in major, matrixed organisations
• Fluency in GSK business processes and organisational structure; strong business acumen
• Consulting/advisory experience at the senior management level (e.g., through strategy role or change initiative role in industry, or in a professional services organisation), preferred but not essential
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?