This position will be supporting two Executive Team members: the Chief Finance Officer and the Chief Medical Officer.
- Perform administrative and secretarial duties as requested for GSK Executives Sort and file materials.
- Verify information on forms.
- Access information in tables graphs or charts.
- Photocopy/fax, perform detailed work, follow instructions and proofread/correct errors in documents; knowledge of grammar.
- Produce lists, labels, tables, forms or other simple and/or brief documents.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and travel plans.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Transcribe and type correspondence and other documents, and proofread materials.
- Open and prioritize mail.
- Screen incoming calls and provide callers with assistance.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Prepare materials for presentations, including creating graphics and formatting documents.
- Knowledge of computer software required, with demonstrated capabilities as secretarial/ administrative assistant
- Typically provides general administrative support for a department.
- GCSE in Maths & English or equivalent is preferable
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?