Head of DevOps: RDBMS, Data, CI/CD
- Lead BI DevOps Manager within Technology to optimise the delivery of platforms and applications at GSK UK and join us as Senior Manager, Business Intelligence.
- We have a future facing approach to technology, having built multiple in-house software products including agile development of web applications and platforms.
- Our Engineering department brings together software, cloud infrastructure, engineering platforms, quality assurance and BI development to maintain our place at the forefront of the fast-moving technology landscape.
- Ensuring that our data is a key asset for the organisation is a critical part of this project, we aim to embed DevOps, CI/CD tools and DataOps methods as we work to improve our data model and the self-service tools that we offer the organisation.
- We are also building our capability in data science and exploring the benefits of machine learning and AI.
- As Senior Manager Business Intelligence, you will guide Business Intelligence Development team, consisting of a directly managed team of developers and experts, that make data a key asset for GSK UK.
- Must be expert in RDBMS systems – Oracle, Teradata, SQL, reporting tools, SAP BO, SAP BW, Microstrategy, ab initio, Qlik, Power BI, Tableau and other such tools.
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity