12 Month Contract
Pay: up to £50 per hour
The role is part of the Engineering Directorate and will provide planning and MERPS data maintenance services on site. They will also provide leadership and guidance to the Engineering planning team.
- Will ensure resources are allocated against defined planning tasks to satisfy production targets.
- Will ensure that priorities are understood by clear communication to the team and business support areas.
- To produce a maintenance plan for a 12-month timeframe, also issue weekly maintenance plans for maintenance teams and Operations.
- Provide specific day by day turnaround/outage plans for engineering work. Monitor and control the plans throughout work execution.
- Provide leadership for the planning team, taking full account of the routine maintenance tasks; guide the team so that out of tolerance dates are not exceeded. Ensure corrective maintenance and plant modification tasks are scheduled to satisfy customer requirements.
- Lead the team to identify and match resources, including manpower, materials and enabling works, with the maintenance workload.
- To monitor the routine maintenance workload and ensure out of tolerance dates for statutory, safety and GMP routines are not exceeded.
- To liaise with Production owners to enable matching of engineering work with available production windows.
- To lead the maintenance planning team to:
- Integrate contracts maintenance routines into the plan to minimise production windows required.
- Produce planning metrics to enable performance monitoring.
- Produce specific shutdown plans.
- Provide a MERPS data maintenance service to the site.
- Maintain and control of engineering templates used for MERPS data changes.
- Maintain a technical understanding of how MERPS works in the configuration and share that understanding with colleagues.
- The individual must be proficient with MS Project or similar project planning tools/CMMS
- Must have engineering planning experience
- SAP is advantageous
- GMP is advantageous
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.