Finance Business Partner (Tech Security & Risk)
GSK House, Brentford
5 Month Initial Contract
Pay: up to £525 per day
Tech Security and Risk (TSR) is responsible for managing the cyber security and risk agenda across GSK. TSR is in the process of a major transformation agenda to restructure the team profile/skills and build out capability in tools, processes and people that will make a step change in the risk profile over the next few years.
With daily interaction with GSK’s Chief Information and Security Officer (CISO) and other senior stakeholders, this is a highly visible and commercial role. The role is required to provide financial assurance across TSR covering day to day operations and budgets as well as major new contracts/ programmes. The role has interfaces into other parts of Tech with key requirements to be able articulate the scope, costs and benefits of the TSR programmes.
The role may also be extended to cover other critical Tech transformation or M&A programmes.
- Qualified to degree level. Must hold recognised finance qualification (MBA or ACCA/ACMA preferred – must be qualified +5yr)
- Must be able to demonstrate and provide executive financial guidance and direction to the Chief Information and Security Officer for GSK
- Proven track record in managing multiple stakeholders and supporting change across a complex area
- Demonstrated capability to be able to operate in a commercial role (including major new contracts), working closely with operational teams and delivering impacts to the bottom line.
- Capability to interpret financial results within a commercial context to explain performance and secure agreement for all correctional activities needed.
- Experience working on projects and ensuring control on costs and forecasts – including experience in capital planning and evaluations (NPV/ROI) with a demonstrated awareness of major issues that arise in successful financial management of this area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding and experience in working with financial systems (SAP)
Preferred qualifications (and must be able to demonstrate):
- Strategic thinker with the ability to communicate vision & objectives to a diverse group of individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse, multi-national team at various management levels.
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills with Senior Management required (presentation, communication and influencing).
- Ability to deliver quickly in a fast changing and uncertain environment
- Keen understanding or hunger to learn the security aspects of Information Technology with a focus on the way it can be utilized to improve the management of risk
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.