- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of cGMP and Quality Assurance
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to organise own work and manage/prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and accurately.
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Understanding of IT applications
- Bachelors degree in a Scientific or Quality discipline
- Knowledge of clinical trials and investigational medicinal product supply
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience of batch release activities with respect to Manufacturing and Packaging
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity