GBI Business Systems Owner
GSK House, Brentford
6 Month Contract
Pay: up to £300 per day
JOB ROLEGBI is a TSM full market utilizing CERPs & TSM as the primary systems for pricing, promotion and accruals. The forecasting and planning process is still not completely integrated due to certain issues. Also with GBI Finance Transformation, there is a need for Finance-Commercial reporting and planning partner in the market in future.
The intent and objective of this role will be to:
- Become an effective partner with GBI Finance, Sales, NRM, Tech and Global TSM teams and plan a roadmap to embed and improve the TSM adoption and functionality for the business.
- Be the GBI subject matter expert for TSM for all ongoing and planned functional and process related areas.
- Drive key Financial reporting process and automation for GBI
- Manage and implement promotion management compliance ensuring clear governance and controls are in place.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITY
- Manage all TSM projects/enhancements (eg. Jigaw) for GB and ensure business continuity through appropriate planning, change management, communication and engagement with all stakeholders
- Undertake TSM process assessment and build the GB TSM roadmap to ensure full integration of TSM (CF, APO) in Planning, Reporting and Forecasting process.
- Engage with global TSM CoE, GPO, Tech and other stakeholders to prioritise GB TSM requirements and implementation.
- Manage smooth integration of GB TSM as part of the upcoming GSK-Pfizer JV.
- Be the TSM/TCM Super User and provide 1st & 2nd line support to commercial end users
- Work closely with commercial teams to educate, guide and train new users on the process and system.
- Undertake ongoing master Data Maintenance - TSM customer listings, account changes, etc)
- Proactively follow to resolve user issues and tickets related to TSM in GB. Also use the learning to better manage similar issues in future
- Attend & participate in TSM Communities of Practice and inform business of any changes and enhancements to the template, updates.
- Work with Risk, Audit, Controls team to define/improve and implement associated compliance and control guidelines for TSM/Promotions Management
- Lead and drive the compliance of trade spend and manage TSM Audit, controls, Management Monitoring and Reporting.
- Lead the finance reporting process automation/adoption process and carry forward the learning and best practice to other areas of commercial reporting and planning.
- Establish and embed key KPI’s on compliance and performance of TSM process & system. Continuously review and refine
- Work as part of ProSys (Commercial Process and Systems) team to extend TSM best practices and learnings to Ireland and/or to other commercial processes in GBI in future.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Experience working in a commercial environment and IT systems
- Strong verbal, written and organizing skills
- Team player with network within business unit, ensuring good flow of information for proactive issue resolution
- Good business knowledge and commercial acumen across Finance, Sales NRM and Demand functions
- Understanding of business process and knowledge of sales promo management, discounts and rebates, claims, forecasting, accruals and TSM systems
- Experience working with client groups with ability to influence and challenge stakeholders at various levels
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and across a matrixed environment
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks within a project using project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Also to highlight any data discrepancy or issues in the backend.
- Dynamic and outgoing to organize large group of people through good interpersonal & influencing skills and drive to get desired outcomes.
- Excellent Excel and strong PowerPoint skills
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- Graduate/Undergraduate degree
- Demonstrated business skills executed with integrity and independent commercial judgment
- Experience in process implementation, adoption and internal controls is preferred
- Excellent Excel, Powerpoint and office365 tools experience
- Experience of key financial and commercial systems
- Project Management skills
- Formal Process Design and BI/Analytics tools experience is preferred
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.