12 Month Contract
Pay: up to £12.48 per hour
- Will mainly be working or solid oral dose.
- Performs data management and some data interpretation tasks including recording results effectively in a laboratory notebook or computer with minimal supervision. (i.e., data collection and organization).
- Operates laboratory equipment with minimal supervision.
- Has basic knowledge of regulatory requirements, if applicable.
- Executes experiments based on established written or unwritten protocol and carries out basic interpretation of results with minimal supervision.
- Identifies problems in the execution of experimental processes and in results.
- Communicates data and results in technical memos/reports.
- Anticipates/recognizes potential problems with equipment/supplies and initiates action to address or prevent problems.
- May contribute to writing internal reports. Has theoretical and practical scientific knowledge typical of a Bachelor of Science degree and/or a combination of education and experience.
Graduate applicants are welcome (2.1) as training will be provided accordingly on techniques required.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.