Senior FICO Consultant: SAP Product Costing, SAP Financials
The FICO SR consultant is mainly responsible for deploying the GSK template. Working in close cooperation with the diferent finance teams he/she will lead analysis and design in the SAP FI/CO area, build the relevant configuration, run structured testing internally and with users, and ensure a successful Go Live and stabilization of the solution.
- Solid SAP FICO configuration experience with over 8 years experience
- Expert in SAP Product Costing: CO-PC-PCP, CO-PC-OBJ
- Very good knowledge in SAP Financials: FI-GL, FI-AA and Controlling: CO-CCA, PCA
- Experience of end-to-end market/site implementation project lifecycles
- Demonstrated breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end inventory valuation process, acquired through multiple hands-on roles in global SAP implementations
- Experience in roll-out of a global template (configuration, testing, data migration, cutover, ELS)
- Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to aligned process area and demonstrated ability to understand Finance Processes
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Capable of working effectively in large, complex cross functional teams, capable of building relationships across different stakeholders and functional groups
- Solution oriented and problem solving. Dynamic, flexible, team player and result driven
- Available to travel up to 50%
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience in a regulated environment
- SAP Certification
- Experience in inventory valuation and profit calculation related intercompany processes, consolidation, standard costing and transfer pricing
- Experience on Material Ledger with Actual costing is preferred (CO-PC-ACT-ML, CO-PC-ACT-ML-AVR)
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity