GSK House, Brentford
12 Month contract
Pay: up to £260 per day
Requirement for PMO analyst to support Commodity Managers deliver key cross functional cost saving projects in the Agri Commodity team, supporting specifically Flavours, Sweeteners and Paraffins.
Key activities are as follows:
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Set up and run weekly cross functional project management calls including manufacturing sites, central technical, quality, Value engineering and Finance teams.
- Support the data collection required for project delivery
- Manage team project budget
- Prepare project status reports
Core skills requirement:
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good prioritization skills, to balance key priorities
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Experience with program co-ordination/administration
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.