6 Month Contract
Pay: up to £21 per hour (PAYE)
The main responsibility of the role of EHS Advisor is to provide advice on all aspects of environment, health, safety, fire, risk management and loss prevention and also provide the liaison with off-site health, safety and environmental specialists when required.
Following are key areas of delivery:
- Monitoring and reporting key EHS targets and Blue Chip projects
- Providing EHS advice to operations personnel for routine and non routine activities
- Maintain hazard reporting system
- Provide advice or lead investigations, generation of CAPAs and subsequent implementation
- Ensure management is kept advised on the latest legislative and corporate requirements on EHS
- Ensure potential health hazards and control measures in relation to exposure or any hazardous agents, e.g. hazardous substances or noise are managed
- Report critical hazards and incidents to the site management for immediate action
- Ensure adequate plans are developed, maintained and tested to deal with a health, safety or environmental emergency
- Maintain a site audit programme to monitor compliance with EHS standards
- Record and analyse EHS statistics to enable the data to be used to monitor performance and as a basis for improvement.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.