GSK are looking for someone to provide administrative / assistant support to a site based change project. Ideally someone with a HR background, the key roles would include:
- Assisting with meeting scheduling for consultations;
- Supporting Q&A’s and employee communications (email responses, letter generation etc)
- Assisting A&S panels (including: date scheduling, room bookings, preparation and collation of panel assessment forms),
- Recruitment (including: confirming interview panels, preparing recruitment materials, date scheduling and room bookings).
- Ideally GSK would like someone who has been involved in change programmes
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork– Establish ways of working and ensure EDMO requirements are built into the different JV plans (there is not one plan)