12 Month Contract
Pay: up to £14 per hour (PAYE ONLY)
To provide a full range of highly professional administration support to GSK Montrose including financial transactions, updating social media, movement of documentation as well as assisting the Site Support Co-ordinator in the organisation and coordination of site events, visits, workshops and town halls.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Purchase to payment
- Raise purchase requisitions and book in goods received
- Operate as an Administrator to the relevant departments/SLT
- Co-ordinate external visits as required
- Provide typing service for minutes, reports etc.
- Take minutes at relevant board meetings
- To purchase and control stationery across site
- Co-ordinate and complete administrative tasks as required
- Become a site MERP Subject Matter Expert
- Support the maintenance of the site web page and communication channels such as social media platforms.
- Updating, extraction of local systems including physical filing/archiving, spreadsheets and tracking processes.
- Support the Site Support Coordinator with day to admin tasks.
- Be familiar with, and adhere to all times, company policies and guidance.
To be successful in this role you will be required to be highly skilled in the full range of microsoft office packages particularly excel and PowerPoint and have a good understanding of financial transactions with experience of financial packages. Be able to demonstrate excellent written and spoken communication skills. You should have a positive mindset, be flexible in your approach to work with the ability to prioritise in an ever-changing busy environment calmly and effectively.
You will need to be motivated, conscientious with the ability to work as part of a team, as well as an individual. You should be able to demonstrate your ability to problem solve and forward think and have the ability to identify improvements.
- Understanding of GMP and good documentation practices
- Experience of administrative role
- Experience of MERP
- Highly Skilled in Microsoft offices
- Well developed planning and organisational skills
- High level of attention to details
- Flexible and able to prioritise changing workload
- Ability to show initiative
- Excellent and proactive communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and knowledge of maintaining websites and social media platforms.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.