Data Analyst: SQL, Excel
Applications Level of knowledge/expertise:
- Able to extraction data from database knowledge and manipulate this data to show insights and add value to business information from various database systems.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SQL and basic level of SQL Scripting
- Working within Procurement conducting Complex Analysis is highly beneficial
- Experience building unit rates from suppliers - they will need to continue to work on these existing models. Will be working with supplier financials, GSK data and then applying both.
- Experience in insights data
- Must have excellent phone etquette
- Candidates must be immediately available to start
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork– Establish ways of working and ensure EDMO requirements are built into the different JV plans (there is not one plan)