GSK Stockley Park
4-5 Month Contract
Pay: up to £440 per day
This role provides risk management support to the Regional Finance Hubs covering all processes at the hub as well as potential regional specific risks that the finance hub is managing.
In particular, the risk analyst role will ensure:
- Risk management support to the hub to ensure risk mitigation, root cause analysis and related mitigations, overall process and control deficiencies remediation, and reporting on overall status of control environment in a given region and / or assigned process, etc
- Risk management support to process improvements in order to reduce risks as well as support to relevant operating effectiveness programs such as continuous improvement initiatives, process operating issues mitigation and remediation programs and stakeholder support and reporting for that
The role helps ensure that risks are appropriately mitigated with a sound control framework and provide adequate oversight of risks and controls within a given process on a global basis. Accountable for assessing processes and controls within a process and provide proactive risk assessments and drive risk mitigation initiatives over different business processes to ensure control soundness. The Risk Analyst is also responsible for partnering with the process organizations in the region to ensure identified solutions mitigate the risk, and to implement key control initiatives associated with corporate policies. The focus in the role is to build a culture of proactive risk assessment and business partnering to strengthen the control framework to effectively and efficiently mitigate risk
The role will be a key advisor to the Finance operations team within his/her remit to ensure risks are mitigated adequately and controls are in place and are effective. Root cause analysis and solutions for remediation of major issues will be part of this role and will be supported by the use of new technologies and use of analytics.
- Perform operational process risk assessment related to control deficiencies, root cause analysis, investigations, after action reviews, process detailed reviews, etc
- Review Controls Testing activities performed by a third party and corresponding reporting of control operating deficiencies to management
- Provide risk management support on remediation activities related to control deficiencies and/or process gaps to ensure adequate risk mitigation
- Provide risk management support to projects and continuous improvement initiatives led by the global process tower organization in Finance Services (FS) and / or the regional hub leadership team
- Drive compliance and risk mitigation initiatives at the hub and/or global process tower
- Stakeholder management re. to process owners and control owners in the hub and related finance third party.
- Masters degree level & further education with a Professional Accounting / Auditing qualification
- CA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIA, etc
- Minimum of 5 years Post qualification experience in internal or external audit, or SOX compliance programmes.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.