Product Owner – Robotics Process Automation / Payment Processes Dept Procure to Pay Global Process Owner
Provide and be accountable for project leadership, management and delivery of P2P GPO project goals & objectives. Focused on planning, resourcing, monitoring, timescales & quality. This role will be focussing upto 60% on RPA, 40% on Payments related processes and or related tasks.
- Responsible for scoping, planning & execution of P2P GPO delivery of above projects, following an agile methodology.
- Understanding current and future potential processes for RPA development, responsible for managing senior stakeholders in the business & in-cross functional programme teams to deliver objectives, direction and value from the project. This will include working closely with our outsourced partner / developer’s and reporting both in standup’s and against project deliverables at steerco.
- Ensure effective project governance & controls are established, indentification and realization of business value.- BOT ROI is a key metric which must be reported using the Emergn R model (GSK adoption of Agile methodology).
- Responsible for ensuring process excellence is maintained with particular attention to ensuring process controls are not compromised. Ensuring maxium optimization of the RPA solution and that manual or cumbersome processes can be automated to provide both process and resource efficiency.
- Ensuring scope of the BOT, address the user story and or maximises on the reduction of human touches in the end to end process. – Silent running , reducing the cost of serve and mimimium ongoing maintence should be the outcome of robotization.
- Be the point of escalation for senior management, key stakeholders and the outsource partner in both projects.
- Responsible for leading & inspiring teams under pressure & ensure agile working to agreed timescales.
- Providing Product Owner support in all aspects of the Treasury Payments project, ensuring that global standarisation, aligment and efficiency is achieved.
- Responsible for regular project reporting, project wall management, senior stakeholder reporting, risk & issue management & planning.
- Responsible for updating the related Global Standard Operating Procedures for the above projects.
- Ensure alignment and manage any dependencies with other business projects, via participation in scrum of scrums
- To operate with a continuous improvement & inquisitive mindset with a view to simplifying processes & ways of working.
Other Job-Related Skills/Background
- Previous RPA or payments related projects
- Demonstrate correct disciplined use of Agile project management techniques & skills.
- Project management experience with SAP an advantage
- P2P experience within an ERP system/template .
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional project teams across a wide range of technical, functional & business disciplines
- To be able to maintain high professionalism, discipline & performance, not being afraid to address conflict situations & to hold people to account for their deliverables & commitments.
- Ability to manage projects from inception to successful implementation following a complete end to end lifecycle & requiring business change.
- Ability to manage people across different geographic locations, time zones and cultures.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid track record in setting and managing customer expectations with strong teamwork ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in identifying and prioritising workload, looking ahead & anticipating problems.
- Ability to conceptualise creative solutions, articulate them, and gain buy-in from senior managers.
- Ability to operate across boundaries and influence others.
- To be able to operate independently & have good judgement when to seek guidance & support.
- To have an ability to empathise with the teams but also motivate & encourage in a constructive & collaborative way.
- Ability to think and operate strategically but focussed on day to day delivery with an eye & view to the enterprise as well as the needs of the project.
- Must be hands on, should the need arise and be able to lead by example.
This role will follow a 2 stage interview process, 1st round will be a telephone interview, the second stage will be a F2F interview