Job description Posted 03 September 2019
- Support PA team by completing the fiduciary risk requirements of new grant applications, including all due diligence assessment (references, TPO, sanctions checks)
- Support programme leads to ensure contracts in place
- Build on existing systems to develop more robust and efficient on-going due diligence and review mechanisms, ensuring compliance with all relevant policies where applicable liaise with in-country team members and technical assistance consultants assigned to undertake due diligence deliverable tasks
- Provide fiduciary technical support fr PA grants managers, acting as the focal point for all financial and fiduciary risk related issues arising on grants, for example to ensure budget templates and financial reporting processes are understood and adhered to.
- Be the Positive Action Lead for further due diligence, and suspected issues with PA grants, partnering with other PA team members, ViiV legal, compliance and finance, CAF, GSK Corporate Security on Investigations where appropriate
- Manage day to day relationship with CAF including all payments and working with relevant Positive Action programmes to ensure grant reporting is up to date
- PACF Mailbox Management and Grants Management
- Occasional international site or programme oversight visits when required to perform the duties of the position
- Leads ViiV Annual Patient Group Disclosure Management working with PA Programme
- Leads and all ViiV LOCs to ensure all funding to communities is appropriately reported
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required
- Minimum 2 year experience of working in a financial/fiduciary role with proven experience in risk management, due diligence, audit or financial management
- MS Office and in particular Excel at a high level
- Understanding of and sensitivity to the work of our grantees
- Ability to work flexibly and to undertake international travel
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with diverse teams.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluency in French is preferred
Additional information about the process
This role will follow a 2 stage interview process, 1st round will be a telephone interview, the second stage will be a F2F interview