Job description Posted 03 September 2019
- Comparator based on Discovery business area.
- Initiates new research directions and novel strategies to achieve project or department goals.
- Collaborates with other teams/divisions within R&D.
- Effectively coordinates external collaborations as appropriate.
- Has thorough knowledge about regulatory requirements and drug development process, as appropriate.
- Makes effective decisions to achieve desired outcomes of project team through technical or scientific interpretation of results.
- Influences project direction by interpreting results outside area of expertise.
- Begins to implement and maintain a scientifically current, state-of-the-art laboratory environment.
- Independently selects, designs and executes experiments based on interpretation of results.
- Performs complex data management and data interpretation tasks/analysis.
- Independently authors scientific papers and internal reports.
- May supervise, students and/or a small team.
Additional information about the process
This role will follow a 2 stage interview process, 1st round will be a telephone interview, the second stage will be a F2F interview