12 Month Contract
Pay: £13-£14.50 per hour
- Comparator based on Discovery business area.
- Assists in new research directions and novel strategies to achieve project or department goals.
- Performs complex data management tasks with minimal supervision.
- Develops understanding of regulatory requirements, if applicable.
- Designs and executes new methods and protocols related to area of expertise and/or proactively incorporates new technology or techniques into practice with minimal supervision.
- Executes a wide range of experiments/technical studies/tasks independently based on protocol.
- Identifies and troubleshoots problems in the execution of experimental processes/technical studies/tasks; interprets results and communicates to his/her supervisor and/or designs next logical step of experiments based on interpretation of results.
- Contributes to scientific papers and internal reports. May supervise students and/or a small number of staff.
- Has theoretical and practical scientific knowledge and expertise/experience typical of a Masters Degree or PhD (UK).
- Fully understands the rationale and hypotheses for experimental designs and/or has extensive theoretical understanding of a particular area of science.
- Must have experience in flow cytometry, immunology, or antibody biology
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.