Job description Posted 16 August 2019
QA Scientist: GMP/GLP, Microbiological Testing
- To carry out microbiological monitoring / product testing or associated support activities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, methods or protocols.
- To complete documentation associated with these activities at the time and accurately with attention to detail.
- To calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment Carry out relevant laboratory investigations for out of specification or atypical results with the team leader or senior technician.
- To ensure all relevant GSK and Agency policies and procedures are known, followed and applied as required including:
- High standards of GMP/GLP standards are followed at all times when on site
- All Site safety requirements are followed at all times when on site
- Correct PPE is worn as required at all times
- Training records are kept up to date
- Work areas are kept up to 5S standards
Additional information about the process