Security Analyst: Firewalls, Protocols, Cyber Security
- Serves as an expert adviser, primary consultant, and spokesperson on intelligence analysis for respective country (CHINA)
- Directs and conducts the most complex analysis of multi-source intelligence evaluating feasibility, relative value, and risk associated with various courses of action
- Serves as an expert intelligence analyst and technical authority on China for executive leadership.
- Provide analytic assessments, develop intelligence work products research of open/closed source databases, and develop position papers and briefings as necessary for dissemination to management and other stakeholders.
- Advise on technical solutions to minimize risk to data assets in China (network design, use of encryption)
- Strong knowledge and experience in cyber espionage, global operations and executive travel to China.
- Strong knowledge in Cyber security especially within Chinese regulations
- Understanding Chinese firewall is beneficial
- Expert in intelligence analysis
- Someone who understands risks and protocols doing business in China
- Someone who has had experience Designing plans to address risk
- Law and regulatory – someone who understanding the Chinese Cyber Security law, protocols and provide intelligence around this
- Experience in Data Mapping and Data inventory
- Experience in Threat is beneficial
- Ideally someone who is an excellent Strategic thinker
Working from GSK's Brentford / Stevenage sites and there is an option to work from home
The role will be a 2 stage interview process 1 telephone interview and 1 face to face interview.
CVs are being shortlisted by the manager on the 26th August, and interviews will follow that week.
* It is beneficial but not mandatory if you speak Mandarin*